In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
- For all returns or warranty claims contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30-day money back guarantee. Returns of undamaged batteries may be issued full refunds less a 5% restocking fee.
- World beating / best in class 11 year warranty on all batteries.
- It’s simple. Dakota Lithium batteries are built to last. We stand by our craftsmanship. If we made a mistake in building your battery we’ll fix it or replace it.
- Dakota Lithium offers a 11 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase [fine print available here]. The average lifespan of a Dakota Lithium Iron Phosphate battery is 2,000 recharge cycles, or roughly 5 – 10 years with regular use that is appropriate to what the battery is designed for (see the specifications of the battery). This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The battery may be required to be shipped back to us (Dakota Lithium) for further inspection.
- 1 year warranty on all accessories & complimentary products (chargers, powerbox cases, volt meter, etc).
- Free lifetime technical support & free battery analysis.
- Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
- Warranties can be used for an exchange of a component only once.
- Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections. Shipping costs for qualified returns will be refunded by Dakota Lithium. Please note some battery returns may require special documentation and packaging, and these instances will encounter extra fees. This is in order to correctly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations. For all return shipping we recommend using a local shipping service like FedEx office or the UPS Store.
- If you have a quality issue with a product please contact support to help diagnose the problem. If a product does not meet our high quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement components will only be sent after we have received your returned component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. Dakota Lithium is not responsible for return shipping.
- Do-It-Yourself modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address below. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.
Technical Support Team
920 S. Holgate St. #106
Seattle, WA 98134